BiG DIGITAL Macro Ring Light Kit + Macro Extension tube set for Canon EOS Rebel 1D, 5D, 1D X, 1D, 5D Mark 2, 5D Mark 3, 7D, 6D, 70D, 60Da, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, T5i, (700D) T5, (1200D) T4i, (650D) T3i, (600D) T3, (1100D) T2i, (550D) T1i, (500D) SL1, (100D) XS, (1000D) XSi, (450D) XTi, (400D) XT, (350D) Digital SLR Cameras Digital SLR Cameras (49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67mm Rings Included)
- The Ring Light Continuous, Not Flash, Lighting Direct Shadowless Light The Ring Light is Effective at 1-40″ range (2.54-101.6 cm)
- The ring light one of the best sources for close up photography. And that makes the macro LED ring light the perfect choice for photographers who require shadow free illumination – perfect for medical scientific and forensic photography. great for dental photos, insects, flowers, coins, stamps, etc.
- Includes six adapter rings to fit a range of lens diameters: 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, and 67mm.
- The Extension Tube Set Will not alter optical quality
- The Manual Extensions Tube Set allows your lens to focus closer than its normal minimum focusing distance. By placing distance between your camera body and lens, the focusing distance is shortened and magnification is increased. Extension tubes enable macro performance for lenses not otherwise able to focus that close, and are also suited for close-up portraiture.
The LED Macro Ring Light:
The Macro Ring Light is a compact LED ring light that is ideal for use when photographing close-up subject matter. It features a 48 LED array and has an effective working distance of Effective at 1-40″ range (2.54-101.6 cm). It will constantly emit balanced, shadowless light and provide permanent lighting for subjects. With the LED mode controller, you can adjust the light to three different modes: 1) All 48 LED, 2) Left Side 24 LED, 3) Right Side 24 LED. There is two different options to power your 48 LED Ring Light 1) 2 AA batteries which is ideal for the photographer on the go. 2) AC adapter for the at home or studio photographer.
The Macro Extension Tube set:
Note: There are no electronic connectors on these extensions tubes so autofocus have to be turned off. The Extension Tubes Enable Your Lens To Focus Closer Than Its Normal Minimum Focusing Distance Resulting In The Magnification Of The Subject The extension tubes have no glass. The Extension tubes are attached between the camera body and the lens. The Manual Extension Tube Set contains three extension tubes, as well as dedicated camera mount and lens mount tubes. The extension tubes can be used individually or together in seven distinct combinations to create the desired magnification. For closer focusing use the larger extension tube or stack the tubes together. They are exceptionally useful for macro photography, enabling you to convert almost any lens into a macro lens at a fraction of the cost while maintaining its original optical quality
What’s In the Box?
48 LED Ring Light
Power Controller Unit
Ac Power Adapter
6 Adapter Rings(49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm,62mm,67mm)
Extension Tube set of 3 tubes