Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 12.1 MP Digital Camera with CMOS Sensor and 24x Optical Zoom – Black
- 12.1MP 1/2.3″-type CMOS sensor
- 12 frames per second continuous shooting
- 25-600mm equivalent F2.8 lens (24x optical zoom)
- ISO 100-3200, expandable up to 6400
- 1080p HD video recording
- 3.0 inch articulated LCD with 460,000 dots
- EVF with 100% coverage
- RAW shooting
- SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
MegaGear ”Ultra Light” Neoprene Camera Case Bag with Carabiner for Canon PowerShot SX60 HS Digital Camera (Red)
- “Ultra Light” and compact case, made for easy carrying
- Protective and high quality Neoprene material and foam padding for protection. Protects camera from dust, dirt, scratches, bumps, and moisture
- Handmade stitches design for a unique look. Available in different colors
- Fine quality of moisture resistant Neoprene used
- Durable flap holder to keep camera encased protectively. Holder clip for carrying easily. Carabineer for carrying easily
Nikon COOLPIX P600 16.1 MP Wi-Fi CMOS Digital Camera with 60x Zoom NIKKOR Lens and Full HD 1080p Video (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- 16.1 MP Low-light CMOS Sensor
- 42x Zoom NIKKOR Lens and 84x with Dynamic Fine Zoom allow you to get even closer to what matters
- Built-in Wi-Fi for instant photo sharing
- Full HD 1080p video
- Target-finding AF for accurate, intelligent autofocus
- Full manual exposure control allows you to take control of your vision
First2savvv XJPT-SX170-01 black full body Precise Fit PU leather digital camera case bag cover with shoulder strap for Canon PowerShot SX170
- Package include: 1 x black camera case for Canon PowerShot SX170
- Soft internal layer to protect the LCD screen and lens from scratches and bumps, detachable front cap for quick shooting, no need to take out the camera.
- Protect your camera and install your tripod at the same time, come with shoulder strap.
- Easy to install/uninstall, made from high quality anti-scratch PU leather, full access to charging/data port.
- Stylish, lightweight and durable, it helps to protect your camera in full for daily use.