SainSonic FS-02 5MP 35mm Negative Film and Slide Scanner, Film to Digital Converter for Old Photos Pictures, 2.4″ TFT LCD Display, Auto White Balance & Exposure Compensation, 5/10 MP Resolution, Support SD/SDHC Card, 3 Capture Modes, 1-Year Warranty
- Convert 35mm Slides & Negatives Film into digital in SECONDS.
- 5MP camera scans at 1824 x 2736 pixels (10MP interpolated scan at 2588 x 3888 pixels).
- Language: English, French, Deutsch, ltalian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese.
- USB and TV-out interface available to connect your PC and TV.
- Support Win 7, XP, Vista, Mac
This SainSonic FS-02 Film Scanner is a device for you to keep precious memories and immortalize joyful moments; a device that shows the past and leads you to the past. You may one day accidentally discover negatives or slides in your cabinets and drawers. Teachers and librarians can take old slides and turn them into JPEG files on computers. And you can also help your parents or grandparents to keep and share the old family photos with the younger generation. A step-by-step instruction manual is included. It’s definitely the best choice for you to get satisfactory digital photos at the lowest price.
1 x Film scanner
1 x USB cable
1 x A/V cable
1 x Negative Film holder
1 x Slides holder
1 x DC 5V adapter
1 x User’s Manual
1 x Brush
* We provide a brush for cleaning the backlight panel.
* Make sure SD card is inserted if you want to connect the scanner to computer. The scanner will not work at all with or without a PC unless an SD card is purchased separately and put into the system