- designed to carry a digital SLR, two lenses and accessories
- Completely foam-padded with adjustable foam-padded dividers
- Tuck-A-Way waist strap tucks away when not in use
- Mesh pocket inside the lid for small accessories
- Comfortable, foam-padded backpack harness
The Tamrac 5242 Adventure 2 Digital SLR Camera Backpack is a compact photo backpack designed to carry a digital SLR, a few lenses and accessories. The bottom camera bag compartment is zipper accessed and completely foam-padded with adjustable foam-padded dividers. The top is a zipper-closing, non-padded compartment for personal items. Combined in a backpack, these two compartments create a complete personal carrying system.
Features include a padded shoulder harness with quick-release sternum strap, an inner Windowpane-Mesh™ pocket for organizing accessories, a full-sized zippered top compartment for gear, zippered front compartmentalized organizer pocket, zippered side pockets and a quick-access zippered pocket on the front flap.
• Comfortable, foam-padded backpack harness
• Tuck-A-WayTM waist strap tucks away when not in use
• Foam-padded plastic platform in bottom
• Large, zippered side pockets for accessories
• Adjustable, foam-padded dividers
• Mesh pocket inside the lid for small accessories
• Top compartment holds lunch or a light jacket
• Zippered pocket on flap for maps and tickets